Thursday, June 2, 2011

"When Life's too fast I take a longer road I dust off my shoes and my dirty clothes... an empty wallet doesn't seem that bad if you're living your dreams."

London is fantastic! I'm loving it here. Despite the long sleepless flight followed by the extremely long day, Monday was quite fun. Today was also great. We visited Windsor castle today, which was amazing! Also today, I got to correct someone when they (intentionally) gave me the wrong change. I'm not just some dumb tourist! Also, I have mastered the subway system here.

Tomorrow, I'm going to go see Legally Blonde! Live!


Copyright Notice: All Rights ReservedThe text and photos of this article remain the copyright of the Author (ksaphner). Under no circumstances should the photos or text be used without the express written permission of the Author (ksaphner). If you wish to use or publish photos or text from this article - please
Contact Katie Saphner (ksaphner) - a lack of a response does not mean that you have permission to use material from this page.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment